Current Officers and Board of Directors
The E-USA Board are the membership-elected volunteers who guide E-USA, as defined by the bylaws. The Executive Director draws a salary.
The Current Board and Officers
(The officers serve until the year indicated.)
- Chris Nelson, Secretary, 2019
Additional Board Members
Current Focus of the Board
E-USA is currently attempting to promote the use of Esperanto by:
- Updating and following the approved business plan
- Produce professional-quality ephemera (posters, signs, bookmarks) that can be customized by local groups
- Energizing local groups by providing
- website services
- a Handbook for local groups
- materials for informing the non-Esperanto public
- other ideas for club projects.