How to Learn Esperanto
There are many methods that you can use to learn the International Language:
- E-USA's ten lesson free postal course.
- The Free Esperanto Course by E-Mail
- The video course: Esperanto, Pasporto al la tuta mondo
- Lernu.net: Multi-language site containing flash cards, Ana Pana correspondence course for beginners, Gerda Malaperis! and more.
- Reading one of these recommended books for beginners
- From free ebooks: Project Gutenberg's list of Esperanto books.
- From wikisource
- From the original Fundamento:
- Fundamento de Esperanto - at Esperanto-Jugend Sachsen
- Free 10 lesson course in HTML. This course is available in both English and Spanish. The English version includes:
- A complete method to learn Esperanto in ten lessons.
- Vocabulary Esperanto-English for all the words in the lessons.
- Advanced method to learn Esperanto, all in Esperanto.
- Vocabulary Esperanto-English for all the words used.
- Two complete books written in Esperanto for beginners.
- Links to other courses on the net.
The Spanish version has the same plus much more.
- Kurso de Esperanto is a free multimedia computer program for learning Esperanto. Available in more than 20 languages!
- Transparent Language sells an inexpensive multimedia computer program for learning Esperanto. It is similar to the Kurso de Esperanto mentioned above, but uses a more conversational approach.
- List of false friends will help you avoid common mistakes with similar-looking English and Esperanto words.