Lodging for the convention will be at two sites, the dormitories of the New School and the Hotel Pennsylvania.
Dormitory Lodging at the New School
- Rates: shared rooms: $50 per night; single rooms: $65 per night
- A limited number of single rooms and suites (lodging four) are available on request.
- Roommate requests may be made with the application
- A deposit of $100 is required.
- Check-in dates: July 19-21
- Check-out dates: July 23-26
- After your registration no changes to check-in or check-out dates are permitted.
Most of these rooms are located eight blocks south of the conference site. Early registration is advised to obtain these.
All rooms in both New School dorms have Ethernet access.
Fill out the New School Housing Application and Agreement and mail it with payment directly to the address given on the form before June 1. Do not mail the housing form to ELNA. Dormitory rooms may not be available after June 1. Please read the terms of the housing agreement.
ELNA has contracted with the Hotel Pennsylvania for a few rooms from 7/20 to 7/24.
The hotel is located three blocks north of the conference site. Individuals must call the New York‚Äôs Hotel Pennsylvania Reservation Office during business hours at 212-736-5000, ext. 8460 or toll free at 1-800-223-8585 to reserve their room before the cut-off date of June 29, 2006. Refer to ELNA or Esperanto League for North America.
Our group rate is $159/night single or double, $174/night triple, $189/night quad. These rates are subject to taxes of 13.375% plus $3.50, and early departure will result in a $50 fee.