Esperanto Links on the WWW
Some reference files (local) and useful Esperanto links on the WWW.
- Many consider lernu.net to be the best place to get started with Esperanto
- The E-USA/Esperanto FAQ
- Frequently asked questions from E-USA.
- The Esperanto FAQ
- Another set of frequently asked questions.
- the US Esperanto Youth organization
Children Around the World
- The World Esperanto Association
- You can join the UEA via the E-USA online store.
List of Esperantists and Esperanto organizations (zipped) reachable electronically.
- Text version of the Adresaro. (zipped) Note: Has not been updated in a long while.
- List of Esperanto abbreviations and acronyms.
Resources and References
- La Flavaj Paĝoj
- The Esperanto "Yellow Pages"
- Virtuala Esperanto-Biblioteko
- The Virtual Esperanto Library
- Don Harlow's Esperanto Links
- And his list of Literature on the Internet in Esperanto
- Esperantaj vortaroj kaj terminaroj en la reto
- A list of different Esperanto dictionaries available on the Internet
- La Elibrejo - ELEKTRONIKAJ ESPERANTO-LIBROJ
- Over 200 books in Esperanto available for online reading or download. Adobe Acrobat is required. (Note: currently broken due to the poor health of the maintainer.)
- The Esperanto Page
- "Esperanto: A Language for the Global Village."
- From Sylvan Zaft. Available only on the Internet.
- The Complete Handbook of Esperanto Grammar. Long available only on-line, but now available in dead-tree form.
Esperanto Studies and Interlinguistics
- A Key to the International Language Esperanto
- Pages by R. Kent Jones and Christopher M. A. Zervic that present an introduction to Esperanto with Esperanto to English and English to Esperanto glossaries.
- Esperanto: Multilingual Information Center
- Informational hyperlinks about Esperanto in over 30 different languages.
- The Alternative Esperanto Dictionary
- Who says you can't curse and be vulgar in Esperanto? A list of words and phrases that might cause your mother to shove a bar of Lifeboy in your mouth.
- Font sets from Flemish Esperanto League (FEL) and Agora Net
- Includes fonts for Windows, DOS, Mac, X-windows
- Latin-3 True Type fonts for Windows in zip format.
Organizations, webzines and other links (in no particular order)
- "Would you like to play a Game"
- Links for playing games in Esperanto: computer games, internet games, crossword puzzles crytograms, anagrams, ktp.
- Incubus the film.
- The official site for Incubus. This film starring William Shatner (pre Captain Kirk) is the first American film entirely in Esperanto.
- Cercle Brugge Soccer Team Site
- Site devoted to Cercle Brugge, a soccer team from Belgium. This is one of the first European soccer sites to be translated into Esperanto. (Now, if some would only do the same for Beŝiktaŝ.)
- Coalition for Democratic World Government.
- This a coalition of organizations working towards a civilized system of world law.
- The Esperanto-language Diplomacy Site
- Jon Stewart-Taylor proposes playing the board game Diplomacy in Esperanto.